S69063 replacement Yoke assembly complete to suit 400-F and 402-FA Flaring Tools
- The Imperial Tools 400-F and 402-FA forms 37° flares to government specifications in steel, stainless steel (including MIL-T-6845), titanium and other metal tubing.
- The positive stop gauge assures correct size of flare.
- Three rollers in the flaring cone roll out a 37° flare above die block with a special burnishing action resulting in a polished flare face.
- The Roller action cuts effort required and maintains original wall thickness - eliminating stress concentration.
- An extension on the yoke is used for clamping in a vise.
- The Imperial Tools 400-F and 402-FA has a satin chrome and black finish.
|Tube O.D. [ins]
|Tube Wall Thickness [ins]
|Tube Wall Thickness [mm]
Buy with 100% confidence knowing your purchase is backed by the full Manufacturer's Warranty.
SCROLL UP AND "ADD TO CART" TODAY.