402-FA 37° ROL-AIR™ FLARING & REAMING TOOL KIT
For 3/16”, 1/4”, 5/16”, 3/8”, 1/2” and 5/8” O.D. tubing
- The 402-FA made by Imperial Tools forms 37° flares to government specifications in steel, stainless steel (including MIL-T-6845), titanium and other metal tubing.
- Suitable for flaring soft steel, copper, aluminum and fully annealed stainless steel tube & pipe.
- The Roller action cuts the effort required & maintains original wall thickness - eliminating stress concentration.
- Three rollers in the flaring cone roll out a 37° flare above die block with a special burnishing action resulting in a polished flare face. The positive stop gauge assures correct size of flare.
- An extension on the yoke is used for clamping in a vise.
- The 402-FA has a satin chrome and black finish and packaged in a plastic tool case.
- 400-F 37° ROL-AIR™ FLARING TOOL
- 401-FA Reaming Yoke in Tool Case
A trusted tool when flaring JIC 37 degree hydraulic fittings.
|Tube O.D. [ins]
|Tube Wall Thickness [ins]
|Tube Wall Thickness [mm]
401-FA ROL-AIR™ REAMING TOOL
Reaming yoke for 1/4” to 5/8” O.D. tubing. Fits onto 400-F Flaring Bar.
Recommended for use with steel and stainless steel tubing for proper flaring. A must tool when flaring JIC 37 degree hydraulic fittings.
Buy with 100% confidence knowing your purchase is backed by the full Manufacturer's Warranty.
SCROLL UP AND "ADD TO CART" TODAY.