With the appropriate measuring instrument, the waterproof, superfast needle probe (TC type T) enables you to measure the core temperatures of valuable pieces of meat, e.g. steaks or tenderloin steaks in restaurants.
- Measuring range: -50 to +250°C
- Thermocouple type T
- Ideal for core temperature measurement of valuable pieces of meat in restaurants
- Penetration holes in the items being measured barely visible thanks to a super-thin tip
- Measuring range: -50 to +250 °C
- ±0.2 °C (-20 to +70 °C)
- Class 1 (Remaining Range) ¹⁾
- Reaction time: 2 s
- Length probe shaft: 150 mm
- Fixed cable: Yes
- Cable length: 1.2 m
- Diameter probe shaft tip: 1.4 mm
- Diameter probe shaft: 1.4 mm
- Product-/housing material: Thermelt / PUR
- Waterproof: Waterproof, super-quick needle probe for measurements without visible penetration hole, T/C Type T
- Protection class: IP65
1) According to standard EN 60584-2, the accuracy of Class 1 refers to -40 to +350 °C (Type T).
Buy with 100% confidence knowing your purchase is backed by the full Manufacturer's Warranty.
SCROLL UP AND "ADD TO CART" TODAY.