No Products in the Cart
Thermography connected – with the thermal imager testo 868. It has the best thermal image quality in its class, an integrated digital camera, and stands out thanks to smart new features.
The testo 868 thermal imager is characterized by its professional measuring performance and its easy handling. It has the best thermal image quality in its class, an integrated digital camera and impressive smart functions. The case supplied with the thermal imager means it can be conveniently transported, so it is always there for you when needed.
With the testo 868 thermal imager, we have developed a thermal imager that makes work quicker and easier – without foregoing professional thermal imaging technology. You can generate error-free and objectively comparable infrared images using its handy functions. The IFOV warner, testo ɛ-Assist and testo ScaleAssist mean you can avoid measurement errors and not only effortlessly achieve optimum setting of emissivity (ɛ) and reflected temperature (RTC) for building thermography, but also of colour scale.
The testo Thermography App wirelessly integrates measurement values, turning your smartphone or tablet into a second display. In addition to this, you can operate the imager with the App as well as creating and sending reports on site.
Technical highlights of the testo 868 thermal imager
Really simple operation with impressive thermal imaging technology: the testo 868 thermal imager has the following impressive features:
The testo 868 thermal imager– smart and networked
The testo 868 thermal imager guarantees wireless communication with your mobile terminal device via WLAN. With the testo Thermography App for iOS and Android you can write and send reports directly on site, as well as saving them online, and you can use your smartphone or tablet as a second display or for remote control.
Areas of application of the testo 868 thermal imager
Detect leaks, identify overheated connections, pinpoint thermal bridges or detect structural defects. The testo 868 thermal imager was developed for applications in daily maintenance and installation work in trade and industry. It enables quick and reliable work when you are detecting defects and carrying out maintenance.
Ideal for the early identification of imminent malfunctions or defects on plants and machines: Reliably record temperature increases with a thermal imager.
- Fast detection of critical thermal status (so-called HotSpots) during continuing operation
- Avoid expensive damage, downtimes and fire risks on plants and machines
- Electrical maintenance:
Test switching cabinets, electrical conditions, photovoltaic plants
Evaluate heat status in low, medium and high voltage plants
- Mechanical maintenance:
Identify wear on machines
Test motors, bearings, shafts
Detecting structural defects and ensuring construction quality
- Detect potential building defects, prove quality and the implementation of construction measures without contact – with the help of thermal images
- Test air-tightness of windows and doors
- Locate insulation errors and cold bridges in a building shell
- Detect and visualize mould-risk areas
Easy checking of heating systems and installations
- Test heating and air conditioning/ventilation systems: Use a thermal imager to identify irregularities in the temperature distribution quickly and easily
- Localization of the course of heating loops in underfloor heating systems
- Testo radiators for silting
- Measure flow and return temperatures
Localize pipe ruptures
- Reliably determine pipe ruptures with the help of a thermal imager – without unnecessarily opening walls and floors
- Precise localization of leakages in underfloor heating and other inaccessible pipe systems
Locating leaks in flat roofs
- Detection of damp in roofs: Based on temperature differences (such as occur mainly in flat roofs), thermal imagers show areas on the roof with sealed-in moisture or damaged insulation
|Infrared image output
|7.5 to 14 µm
|160 x 120 pixels
|Field of view
|31° x 23°
|Minimum focus distance
|Geometric resolution (IFOV)
|320 x 240 pixels
|Image refresh rate
|Image output visual
|at least 3.1 MP
|Minimum focus distance
|8.9 cm (3.5") TFT, QVGA (320 x 240 pixels)
|IR image / real image
|4 (iron, rainbow, cold-hot, grey)
|Full screen mode
|via wireless LAN with testo Thermography App
|31° x 23°
|USB 2.0 Micro B
|Communication with the testo Thermography App wireless module WLAN (EU, EFTA, USA, AUS, CDN, TR)
|File format image
|.bmt; export option in .bmp; .png; .csv; .xls; .jpg
|Internal Memory (2.8 GB)
|-30 to +100° C; 0 to +650° C
|±2 °C, ±2 % of mv
|0.01 to 1
|Mean point measurement, hot/cold-spot recognition, Delta T
|-15 to +50 °C
|-30 to +60 °C
|20 to 80 %RH non-condensing
|Housing protection class
|Fast-charging, Li-ion battery can be changed on-site
|Windows® 10; Windows® 8; Windows® 7
|219 x 96 x 95 mm
|PC - ABS
|bright / normal / dark
|EMC: 2014/30/EU; RED: 2014/53/EU
Buy with 100% confidence knowing your purchase is backed by the full Manufacturer's Warranty. Please register your product with provided warranty card.
Australia-wide Flat Rate shipping of $15.00 per order.
This includes multiple products up to 5kg only.
Additional cost applies for orders over 5kg. Contact us for quotation.