The testo 831 is an infrared thermometer for distance measurement. Thanks to its 30:1 optics, the measurement point diameter is only 3.6 cm at a distance of 1 m. This allows smaller objects such as yoghurt pots to be conveniently measured at a distance. Thanks to a 2-point laser marker, the diameter of the measurement point is displayed exactly, avoiding measurement errors. At two measurements per second, the testo 831 is so fast that scans of palettes or refrigerated shelving can be carried out.
- Large measuring range from -30 to +210 °C
- Non-contact measurement of surface temperature, ideally suitable for the food sector
- 2-point laser measurement point marker and 30:1 optics
- Audible alarm, user-defined thresholds
- HACCP Certified
- Backlit display
Temperature checks have never been easier: The testo 831 2 Point IR thermometer measures the surface temperature of individual products or whole pallets of goods quickly and accurately.
The testo 831 2 Point IR thermometer allows you to carry out quick and precise temperature measurements of whole pallets of food and smaller products from a distance. Ideal for checking the temperature of incoming goods and for use in food production.
FEATURES AND CAPABILITIES
The testo 831 infrared thermometer in action
The Testo 831’s ergonomic design, state-of-the art technology and multiple features make it the ideal tool for use in the food sector. The easy-to-use food thermometer provides you with quick and accurate readings and is a real time-saver. Outstanding features and benefits include
- Practical pistol grip design: easy one-handed use; trigger button for quick and easy scans
- Ultra-fast measurements: the infrared thermometer allows you to carry out up to two measurements per second and multi-scan whole pallets or cooling shelves
- Precise temperature measurements – also from a distance: and all made possible thanks to 30:1 optics. A measurement carried out over a distance of one meter generates a measuring spot with a diameter of only 3,6 cm. This allows you to measure the temperature of smaller products, like yogurt cartons for example
- Always on target: the two laser points generated by the 2-point laser measuring spot marker show you exactly which object you have set your sights on. The two laser points mark the diameter of the measuring circle in which the surface temperature is to be measured
- Alarm and min/max values: although your food thermometer allows you to carry out measurements in the wink of an eye, an array of useful features ensures that you won’t miss a thing. Features include user-defined thresholds to determine individually when the visual and audible alarms are activated, a hold function that freezes the last measurement for easier display and min/max values
- Belt clip: there’s no better place to store your testo 831 infrared thermometer than in its protective case. Specially since it comes with a belt clip which allows you to attach it to your belt so that you always have it with you when you need it
- Wide measuring range: -30 °C up to +210 °C
- HACCP certified: the infrared thermometer is HACCP certified and ideal for use in the food sector
- testo 831 2 Point IR thermometer
- Belt clip
- Protocol certificate
||Temperature - Infrared
||-30 to +210 °C
||±1.5 °C or ±1.5 % of mv (-20 to +210 °C)
±2 °C or ±2 % of mv (Remaining Range)
|General technical data
||-20 to +50 °C
||-40 to +70 °C
||9V block battery, 6F22
||LCD (Liquid Crystal Display)
||190 x 75 x 38 mm
Buy with 100% confidence knowing your purchase is backed by the full Manufacturer's Warranty. Please register your product with provided warranty card.
SCROLL UP AND "ADD TO CART" TODAY.