Air conditioning systems are equipped with filters which prevent dirt from the outside air entering the indoor air.
These filters are to be inspected regularly to make sure they are still fully functional. To do this, the pressure is measured in front of and behind the filter.
The result is the differential pressure. If it is too high, the filter is contaminated and needs changing.
The testo 510 measures differential pressures in a range of 0 - 100 hPa. The differential pressure measurement is temperature-compensated for exact readings.
The readings can be displayed in pascal over the entire measuring range. Magnets on the rear of the instrument allow hands-free work.
FEATURES AND CAPABILITIES
- Differential pressure from 0 to 100 hPa
- Air flow measurements
- Temperature and air density compensation
- 10 Measurement units to choose from (hPa, mbar, mmHg, psi, m/s, fpm)
The Testo 510 differential pressure meter ensures that you as an air conditioning technician are best equipped to measure pressure differences from 0 to 100 hPa. You can select from one of ten units of measurement:
| psi | fpm | inH2O | inHg | hPa | Pa | mbar | mmH2O | mmHg | m/s |
The optional pitot static tube allows you to measure the air flow in ventilation ducts from 10 to 100 m/s.
The Testo 510 – practical and accurate. And packed with special features
Accurate: temperature and air density compensated pressure difference measurements for accurate and reliable results
Easy to use: compact design; only three keys for easy use
Intelligent: magnets on the rear side of the meter that stick to almost any metal object leaving your hands free for other tasks; backlit display for use in all lighting conditions
Safe: belt bag and slip-on protective cap that ensure that your meter is stored safely; hand strap to prevent your meter from being accidentally dropped
- Testo 510 differential pressure meter
- Protective cap
- Belt bag
- Protocol certificate
- Measuring range: 0 to 100 hPa
- ±0.03 hPa (0 to 0.30 hPa)
- ±0.05 hPa (0.31 to 1.00 hPa)
- ±(0.1 hPa + 1.5 % of mv) (1.01 to 100 hPa)
- Overload: 500 mbar
- Measuring rate: 0.5 s
- Maximal static pressure: 1.5 bar
- Operating temperature: 0 to +50 °C
- Storage temperature: -40 to +70 °C
- Selectable units: hPa, mbar, Pa, mmH2O, inH₂O, inHg, mmHg, psi, m/s, fpm
- Battery type: 2 AAA micro batteries
- Battery life: 50 h (average, without display illumination)
- Protection class: IP40
Buy with 100% confidence knowing your purchase is backed by the full Manufacturer's Warranty. Please register your product with provided warranty card.
SCROLL UP AND "ADD TO CART" TODAY.