No Products in the Cart
The data logger testo 184 T4 is designed for lowest temperatures down to -80 °C, such as occur in dry-ice cooled transports (e.g. blood plasma). Special components are used, allowing monitoring at operating temperatures of -80 °C.
Under normal conditions, the sublimation of dry ice takes place at -78.48 °C. With the temperature data loggers testo 184 t4, you can monitor the transport of pharmaceuticals with dry ice over an unlimited period of time and up to -80 °C. More info on applications (link to tab Applications)
At their destination, a glance at the LEDs tells you whether the configured limit values have been adhered to. In order to obtain detailed information, it is sufficient to connect the logger to a PC – a PDF report is immediately generated with all relevant data. In order for you to be able to work even more efficiently and conveniently with the data loggers, all required files and information are stored directly and securely in the testo 184 T4: Configuration file, acceptance test certificate 3.1 according to DIN ISO 10204, instruction manual and PDF report of your recorded data.
The measurement value store of the temperature data logger testo 184 T4 has a capacity of 40000 measurement values. The measurement rate is freely selectable from 1 min to 24 h. The battery has a life of 100 days (at -80 °C and 15 mins measurement rate). The temperature data logger testo 184 T4 is supplied by a standard battery which can be exchanged by the user.
testo 184 T4 is compliant with GxP, 21 CFR Part 11, HACCP and EN 12830. Testo is an ISO 9001-certified company and ensures adherence to the norms through internal audits as well as accredited external audits.
All advantages at a glance:
1. Clear alarm indication: A glance at the the LEDs is enough to know whether limit values have been violated during transport.
2. Easiest operation: testo 184 T4 is intuitively operated, and can be used without special training or previous knowledge: The "Start" button begins data recording. "Stop" ends it.
3. Easiest configuration: In each testo 184 T4, a configuration file is stored, with which the configuration of the testo 184 T4 is childsplay – no download, no installation, no user interface and no additional costs.
4. Convenient readout: A PDF report with the transport data is created immediately on connection of the testo 184 T4 data logger to the USB interface of a computer. This is suitable for long-term archiving according to PDF/A standard.
5. Mobile readout/printout on site: Data transfer from the data logger to a compatible Testo fast printer (option) also functions wirelessly via NFC.
6. IT-safe: The testo 184 T4 data loggers work securely without software installation or download, so that IT problems are triggered neither by the firewall nor the virus scanner.
Ideal for the following applications:
|Measuring range||-80 to +70 °C|
|Accuracy||±0.8 °C (-80 to -35.1 °C)
±0.5 °C (-35 to +70 °C)
|Reaction time||t₉₀ = 30|
|Measuring rate||1 min to 24 h|
|General technical data|
|Operating temperature||-80 to +70 °C|
|Storage temperature||-80 to +70 °C|
|System requirements||Adobe® Acrobat Reader|
|Standards||EN 12830; CE 2014/30/EU; DIN EN 50581:2013; DIN EN 61326-1:2013; CFR 21 Part 11 (in use with testo ComSoft CFR-Software)|
|Certificate type||Certified by HACCP International|
|Alarm function||via LED|
|Battery type||Lithium battery TLH-2450, 3V, exchangeable|
|Battery life||100 days (at 15 mins measurement rate)|
|Memory||40,000 measuring values|
Buy with 100% confidence knowing your purchase is backed by the full Manufacturer's Warranty. Please register your product with provided warranty card.