No Products in the Cart
With the testo 184 data loggers, you can monitor every step of the transport chain. testo 184 H1 is specially tailored to the monitoring of relative humidity and temperature during transport, for example in order to continuously monitor fruit and vegetables, humidity-sensitive medicaments or cut flowers.
With the temperature and humidity data loggers testo 184 H1, you monitor the transport of sensitive goods such as pharmaceuticals, foods or electronics or art, over an unlimited period.
At their destination, a glance at the display or the LEDs tells you whether the configured limit values have been adhered to. In order to obtain detailed information, it is sufficient to connect the logger to a PC – a PDF report is immediately generated with all relevant data. In order for you to be able to work even more efficiently and conveniently with the data loggers, all required files and information are stored directly and securely in the testo 184 H1: Configuration file, instruction manual and PDF report of your recorded data.
The measurement value store of the temperature data logger testo 184 H1 has a capacity of 64000 measurement values. The measurement rate is freely selectable from 1 min to 24 h. The battery has a life of 500 days. The temperature data logger testo 184 H1 is supplied by a standard battery which can be exchanged by the user.
testo 184 H1 is compliant with GxP, 21 CFR Part 11 and HACCP. Testo is an ISO 9001-certified company and ensures adherence to the norms through internal audits as well as accredited external audits.
All advantages at a glance:
1. Clear alarm indication: A glance at the display or the LEDs is enough to know whether limit values have been violated during transport.
2. Easiest operation: testo 184 H1 is intuitively operated, and can be used without special training or previous knowledge: The "Start" button begins data recording. "Stop" ends it.
3. Easiest configuration: In each testo 184 H1, a configuration file is stored, with which the configuration of the testo 184 H1 is childsplay – no download, no installation, no user interface and no additional costs.
4. Convenient readout: A PDF report with the transport data is created immediately on connection of the testo 184 H1 data logger to the USB interface of a computer. This is suitable for long-term archiving according to PDF/A standard.
5. Mobile readout/printout on site: Data transfer from the data logger to a compatible Testo fast printer (option) also functions wirelessly via NFC.
6. IT-safe: The testo 184 H1 data loggers work securely without software installation or download so that IT problems are triggered neither by the firewall nor the virus scanner.
Ideal for the following APPLICATION
|Measuring range||-20 to +70 °C||0 to 100 %RH|
|Accuracy||±0.5 °C (0 to +70 °C)
±0.8 °C (-20 to 0 °C)
|±1.8 %RH, +3 % of mv (at 25 °C, 5 % to 80 %RH)
±0.03 %RH/K (at 0 to 60 °C)
±1 %rF Hysterese
±1 %rF/year Drift
|Resolution||0.1 °C||0.1 %RH|
|Reaction time||t₉₀ = 30 min|
|Measuring rate||1 min to 24 h||1 min to 24 h|
|General technical data|
|Operating temperature||-20 to +70 °C|
|Storage temperature||-55 to +70 °C|
|System requirements||Adobe® Acrobat Reader|
|Standards||CE 2014/30/EU; CFR 21 Part 11 (in use with testo ComSoft CFR-Software)|
|Certificate type||Certified by HACCP International|
|Alarm function||via LED and Display|
|Battery type||Lithium battery CR2450, 3V, exchangeable|
|Battery life||500 days (at +25 °C and 15 mins measurement rate)|
|Display type||segment LCD|
|Memory||64,000 measuring values|
Buy with 100% confidence knowing your purchase is backed by the full Manufacturer's Warranty. Please register your product with provided warranty card.
Australia-wide Flat Rate shipping of $15.00 per order.
This includes multiple products up to 5kg only.
Additional cost applies for orders over 5kg. Contact us for quotation.