The Testo 175 H1 is a compact professional data logger for monitoring temperature, humidity and dew point. The external temperature and humidity probe creates faster reaction times in comparison to other temperature and humidity data loggers that are available in the market.
The 175 H1 data logger measures, monitors and logs the temperature and relative humidity in buildings and closed rooms. The logger comes with an external humidity sensor (stub) for shorter reaction times and a lock to prevent it from being easily stolen or tampered with.
Security and comfort on all levels
The 175 H1 ensures a high level of data security and reliable measurements based on leading-edge technology. The logger has a super-size memory that can save up to 1 million readings and an extended battery life of up to 3 years. This gives you the freedom to read out the data at longer intervals, even when the measuring cycles are shorter. The triple AAA batteries included in the scope of supply can be easily replaced by the user.
Programming and analysis with the temperature data logger
You need software for programming and reading your temperature data logger and analyzing measurement data on the PC. We offer three different software versions for you to choose from:
ComSoft Basic software – available as a free download – enables fast programming of the data logger and easy measurement data analysis
ComSoft Professional software – available as an option – offers a variety of possibilities for detailed analysis of measurement results
ComSoft CFR 21 Part 11 software – available as an option – can be used for special requirements according to CFR 21 Part 11 in the pharmaceutical sector
FEATURES AND CAPABILITIES
- Dual measurements (1 internal, 1 external) for ambient temperature & humidity monitoring
- Large memory, 1 Million Readings
- Data transfer possible using the USB port or SD card (Optional)
- Simple and large easy to read display
- Free data logger software available for download
- IP65 protection class
- Testo 175 H1 data logger
- USB cable
- Wall holder
- Instruction manual
- Calibration conformity certificate
- Temperature (NTC) Measuring range: -20 to +55 °C
- Temperature (NTC) Accuracy: ±0.4 °C (-20 to +55 °C) ±1 Digit
- Humidity (Capacitive) Measuring range: 0 to 100 %RH*
- Humidity (Capacitive) Accuracy:
- ±2 %RH (2 to 98 %RH) at +25 °C
- ±0.03 %RH/K ±1 Digit
- < ±1 %RH / year drift at +25 °C
- Memory: 1 million measuring values
- Channels: 2 internal
- Interface: mini USB, SD card slot
- Operating temperature: -20 to +55 °C
- Storage temperature: -20 to +55 °C
- Battery type: 3 x AIMn type AAA or Energizer
- Battery life: 3 years at 15 min. meas. rate, +25 °C
- Protection class: IP54
Buy with 100% confidence knowing your purchase is backed by the full Manufacturer's Warranty. Please register your product with provided warranty card.
SCROLL UP AND "ADD TO CART" TODAY.