With the 4-Way Digital Manifold, Mastercool is showing its determination to become the leader in this sector of the industry. Taking the experience gained with the 2-Way Digital Manifold the 4-Way model not only offers a 4-valve option but it also allows for a multitude of interactive PC enhanced functions and the capability of 24 hours of data logging.
- Record and store up to 24 hours of data and up to 15 jobs
- Large Easy to Read LCD
- Displays Pressures, Saturated, Actual, Superheat and Subcool Temperatures
- Over 60 Refrigerants
- Clamp-on Thermocouple Connector displays Actual Temperature and Automatically Calculates Superheat or Subcool Temperature
- Vacuum Sensor Cable displays Deep Vacuum
- Ball valve design includes 3/8” bore through the block for increased flow
PLEASE NOTE: This is for manifold only.
FEATURES AND SPECIFICATIONS
- Class 1.0 standard gauge reading
- Pressure Display: PSI, INHg, Bar, MPa, Kg/cm2
- Temperature Display: °F or °C
- Deep Vacuum Display: Micron, mBar, KPa, Pa, Torr, mTorr, mmHg
- Sensing Resolution: 1 psi (.07 Bar, .007 MPa, .07 Kg/cm2)
- Sensing Accuracy: ±1 psi or 1% of reading (whichever is greater)
- Working Pressure: 0 to 750 psi (52 Bar, 5 MPa, 52 Kg/cm2) (does not display 0-5 psi)
- Proof Pressure: 1000 psi (70 Bar, 7 MPa, 70 Kg/cm2) (Tolerable pressure without internal damage)
- Refrigerant Temperature Range: -40 to 200°F (-40 to 93°C)
- Operating Temperature: 32 to 122°F (0 to 45°C)
- Temperature Accuracy: ±1˚F (±0.5˚C) between 32 to 160˚F (0 to 71˚C)
- Storage Temperature: 10 to 120˚F (-12 to 49˚C)
- Connections: 1/4” M-Flare
- Power: 9V DC battery with optional AC/DC adapter
- Battery Life: 30-36 hours pressure and temperature mode only (continuous use) / 25-30 hours vacuum or backlight mode (continuous use)
- Auto-Off: 15 min. with disabling capability
Easily update refrigerants:
New refrigerants can be updated with a USB connection and Mastercool Software.
Refrigerants: R12, R22, R23, R32, R113, R114, R115, R116, R123, R124, R134, R134a, R141B, R142B, R143, R143A, R290, R401A, R401B, R401C, R402A, R402B, R403A, R403B, R404A, R405A, R406A, R407A, R407B,R407C, R407D, R407F, R408A, R409A, R410A, R410B, R411A, R411B, R412A, R413A, R414A, R414B, R417A (ISCEON MO59), R421A, R422A (ISCEON MO79), R422B, R422C, R422D (ISCEON MO29), R427A (FX100), R434A, R437A, R438A, R441A, R501, R502, R503, R504, R507A, R508B, R509A, R600, R600A, R601, R601A, R744
Mastercool’s 4-Way Digital Manifold Recording Function:
- Records and stores data directly into the manifold memory
- Records up to 24 hours of data or 15 jobs before having to download
- Downloads data at a rate 115 kb per second (24 hrs of data = approx. 15 min of download time)
- Uses Mastercool’s Data Logger Application to easily view data
Mastercool Data Logger Application:
- Display data in “real time” using a USB connection, computer and software
- Platform: Windows 2000, XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7
- Log Customer Name, Date and Technician’s Name
- Recorder/Cursor Function Features
- (1) Recorder TIME command. Record in intervals of 5, 15 min, 1, 4, 8 and 24 hrs
- (2) Recorder ON/OFF command
- (3) ZOOM: NORMAL, 5X or 10X. Use the zoom option to view specific data points of interest
- (4) The Time-Line measures the selected recording time. Moving the cursor along the timeline easily displays specific plot points
- The Data Logger program uses the Units information (Kg/cm2, BAR, Mpa, PSI, ˚C, and ˚F) contained in each data bit on the manifold and displays these units on the screen
- Display Function Features
- (1) Display ALL command. This enables all parameters of the Digital Manifold to be displayed simultaneously. As the line functions propagate across the screen, the “real-time” data will also be displayed digitally
- (2) Monitor specific functions of interest. The Data Logger continues to record all the functions in the background, regardless of how many individual functions are being displayed
- (3) Display DEEP VACUUM ONLY command. This enables only the deep vacuum readings to be displayed on the screen.
- (4) View ANALOG GAUGES function enables the user to represent the Digital Manifold data in the form of high and low pressure analog gauges.
52336: Clamp-on Thermocouple (extends 3 ft)
52337: Clamp-on Thermocouple (extends 10 ft)
90411: 1/4 x 5/16 R410A Ball Valve Adapter
99333: 1/4 FL-M x 1/4 FL-M x 1/4 FL-F Tee
90413: R410A Straight Adapter 1/4 FL-M x 5/16 Swivel-F
99334-110: 110 V AC/DC Adapter
99334-220: 220 V AC/DC Adapter
98062:Vacuum Sensor and Cable Assembly (6.5 ft)
99903-PBA: Plastic Carrying Case
99332: 1/8 NPT x 1/4-FL Flare Swivel Adapter
Please contact us for a quotation on any optional accessories.
Buy with 100% confidence knowing your purchase is backed by the full Manufacturer's Warranty.
SCROLL UP AND "ADD TO CART" TODAY.