The SCM4 Carbon Monoxide (CO) Detector has a very fast reaction time and measures CO in parts per million (ppm). Its electrochemical sensor is fast enough for walk-around tests.
The "Walk-Around" Test: The SCM4 responds to changes in CO levels in real-time.
- Zero the unit outdoors away from any source of CO (will not zero if CO levels are higher than 5ppm)
- Enter the structure
- Walk around and watch the display
- Move toward the area of highest concentration to find the CO source
FEATURES AND CAPABILITIES
The SCM4 Carbon Monoxide Detector (CO Detector) offers several features and benefits to field technicians:
- Field-replaceable CO sensor
- Easy to install
- Lasts approximately two years
- Comes pre-calibrated
- Fast electrochemical sensor helps you find CO sources like cracked heat exchangers or breached flue stacks
- Calibrate to ambient quickly with ZERO button
- Audio and visual alarms (with MUTE function)
- Alarm rate increases as carbon monoxide concentration increases
- MAX hold to help you zero in on the source
- Bright-blue backlit dual-display to test in dark crawl spaces
- Magnetic hanger for hands-free testing
- Auto Power Off (APO) to save battery life (easy to disable)
- Battery check with % of battery life left displayed
- Carbon Monoxide Detector SCM4
- RCM4 Sensor Installed
- 9V Battery (installed)
- Operator’s Manual
The Smart Sensor Replacement RCM4 is also available: Fieldpiece Carbon Monoxide Smart Sensor Replacement for SCM4 CO Meter - RCM4
1 Year from Date of Purchase (excludes Consumables such as Filters, Gaskets, Leads, Batteries, Fuses, Sensors, Case etc)
Buy with 100% confidence knowing your purchase is backed by the full Manufacturer's Warranty. Please register your product with provided warranty card.
SCROLL UP AND "ADD TO CART" TODAY.