VG200W CPS BlackMax® Wireless Digital Vacuum Gauge
The VG200W is a precision digital vacuum gauge for obtaining accurate vacuum measurements during evacuations of HVAC and refrigeration systems. It is also ideal for obtaining vacuum data while conducting time, target, dynamic and static vacuum tests. The VG200W may be used as a standalone gauge, or it may be paired with a mobile device(using the free CPS Link app) for greatly enhanced jobsite capabilities.
- Easy 2-button control (On/Off and Units
- Large, 5-digit LCD display with low battery indicator
- Select from 4 different vacuum units (at any time)
- Atmospheric to 0-micron pressure range
- Auto-Off after 10 minutes of no use
- Compatible with all refrigerant gases (including ammonia)
- Operates up to 20 continuous hours on one 9V alkaline battery (included)
- Field cleanable sensor
- Designed and manufactured in the USA with US and foreign components
- Includes stainless steel T connector, hanger hook, vinyl storage case, and Quick Start Guide all packed in a clear clamshell
GREATER FUNCTIONALITY WHEN USED WITH CPS Link™ APP
- Choose from 8 different languages to work in
- Log vacuum test data (viewable in real-time graphs)
- Set low and high alarms
- Cloud backup of data
- Client Lists - Enter and retain client information
- Job Checklist - Create and retain job reminders
- Job Tracker - Create and retain a record of services performed
- Geolocation - Record where (global coordinates) and when (timestamp) jobs performed
Buy with 100% confidence knowing your purchase is backed by the full Manufacturer's Warranty.
SCROLL UP AND "ADD TO CART" TODAY.