No Products in the Cart
With the EVac I, you can accurately measure vacuum pressure in Microns, Pascals, Millibar, Millitorr, and mmHg with a resolution of 1 micron. Ideal for the HVAC/R professional, the EVac I is small, lightweight, rugged and easy to use.
• Large, high-visibility back-lit LCD display
• Measures Vacuum in Microns, Pascals, Millibar, Millitorr and mmHg
• 0 to 25,000 Micron Range with 1 Micron Resolution
• “Analog” Vacuum Level Bar Graph • Automatic Oil Sensor
• Built-in memory retains all previous settings
• Rugged, Compact Design – About the Size of a Manifold Gauge
• Long Battery Life • Calibration Self Test -- Can be field calibrated with no special equipment
• Ideal for HVAC/R Service and Industrial Use
Range: 0 – 25,000 Microns (3333 Pa, 33.330 mBar, 25,000 mTorr, 25.000 mmHg)
Vacuum Accuracy: 5% of Reading +/- 5 Microns
Vacuum Resolution: 1 Micron (1 Pa, 0.001 mBar, 1 mTorr, 0.001 mmHg)
Warm-up Time: Instant Response Time: Instant Power:
9V Alkaline Battery (9V Lithium recommended for low temperature operation) Battery Life: Up to 300 Hours
Operating Temperature: 10°F – 122°F (-12°C – 50°C)
Weight: 6 oz. (170g) including Battery and Swivel Hook Dimensions: 3.5” x 3” x 1.25” (9cm x 7.5cm x 3cm)
Australia-wide Flat Rate shipping of $15.00 per order.
This includes multiple products up to 5kg only.
Additional cost applies for orders over 5kg. Contact us for quotation.