No Products in the Cart
ICE MACHINE CLEANER
The Viper Nickel Safe is a blend of organic acids that will remove more scale faster than traditional phosphoric acid cleaners without damaging surfaces.
The Viper Ice Machine cleaner is formulated with an advanced blend of organic acids that will remove more scale faster than any other product of its kind. It is a stronger acidic cleaner and is lower in toxicity, non-fuming, less corrosive and environmentally preferred over phosphate-based chemicals.
Ice machines with nickel plated or stainless steel evaporators
How To Use:
1. Remove ice from ice storage bin.
2. Switch ice machine into cleaning mode.
3. Nickel-plated evaporators: Slowly add 230ml of Viper Nickel Safe Ice Machine Cleaner to the water trough for every 110 kg – 140 kg of ice production per 24 hours (or 230ml per 1L of trough capacity). Stainless steel evaporators: Use double (2x) the amount of Viper Nickel Safe Ice Machine Cleaner.
4. Circulate for 10 – 30 minutes depending on the amount of scale present. If necessary, use a brush to attack heavily scaled areas.
5. Discard spent water and rinse the machine using potable water 3 times.
6. Switch the machine back to ice production mode.
Australia-wide Flat Rate shipping of $15.00 per order.
This includes multiple products up to 5kg only.
Additional cost applies for orders over 5kg. Contact us for quotation.