No Products in the Cart
CONCENTRATED COIL CLEANER
Viper Heavy Duty Coil Cleaner is a concentrated version of the popular Viper aerosol product. Use this heavy duty coil cleaner as an alternative to hazardous acid or alkaline cleaner for unbelievable multipurpose cleaning and degreasing performance on coils, heat exchangers and other surfaces.
Viper Heavy Duty is a multipurpose cleaner/degreaser that can be used to clean just about anything. Use it as a non-rinsing evaporator coil cleaner.
When diluted above 20:1, no need to rinse condenser coils if a water source is not available. Apply it through our foam gun or in any type of high or low pressure spray equipment.
HVACR condensers, HVACR evaporators, radiators, intercoolers, EV thermal management heat exchangers, drivetrain hardware and components, engine bays AHU rooms, cold rooms and refrigerated trailers.
How To Use:
1. Turn off or disconnect all power.
2. Use Viper Foam Gun ( RT300S) or the Viper Foam Sprayer (RT301S). Remember to dilute the concentrate to the desired ratio when using the Viper Foam Sprayer (RT301S).
3. Fully saturate the coil with with foam or fluid.
4. Wait 5 to 10 minutes to allow foam to liquify and loosen dirt, grease and grime.
5. Condenser coils: Light rinse if water is available. No rinse at 20:1 dilution ration or higher.
6. Evaporator coils: No rinse required if dilution is greater than 10:1 and debris will not cause a condensate drain and pan blockage issue.
7. In food processing areas; Remove or protect all food and packaging materials. Rinse with potable water after use if contact with food or packaging materials is expected.
Buy with 100% confidence knowing your purchase is backed by the full Manufacturer's Warranty.
SCROLL UP AND "ADD TO CART" TODAY
Australia-wide Flat Rate shipping of $15.00 per order.
This includes multiple products up to 5kg only.
Additional cost applies for orders over 5kg. Contact us for quotation.