No Products in the Cart
HEAT BLOCKING PUTTY
The Viper Wet Rag is a reusable heat-blocking putty that keeps piping and heat-sensitive components cooler than the traditional wet rag method during soldering, brazing or welding. It is made from the same materials found in the heat shield of the space shuttle. Simply apply, remove, and reuse the no-mess formula. When the blue colour changes, it is time to replace the product.
Surfaces, valves and other heat-sensitive components close to brazing, soldering or welding with Map/Pro, Oxy/Acetylene, MIG, TIG, Arc or Propane torches
How To Use:
1. Turn off or disconnect all power.
2. Mould as much Viper WetRag putty to the surface as you can for maximum protection.
3. Welding techniques and applications will vary. Use a low flame and flow nitrogen for added protection.
4. Braze, solder or weld.
5. Allow surfaces to cool before removing Viper WetRag putty and returning it to the package.
6. Remoisten with a few drops of water if putty becomes dry. Good for up to 40 uses.
Australia-wide Flat Rate shipping of $15.00 per order.
This includes multiple products up to 5kg only.
Additional cost applies for orders over 5kg. Contact us for quotation.