No Products in the Cart
COIL CLEANER AND BRIGHTENER
Nothing cleans or foams better than Viper Brite. This highly aggressive non-acid, alkaline coil brightener is recommended for use on heavily soiled coils that have not been cleaned in years.
A 10:1 dilution will provide abundant amounts of foaming power that will push debris out of deeply impacted coils. The alkaline effect strips hard oxidation from aluminum fins to restore the coil to a bright metallic shine. Please respect the power of this chemical and always wear full protective gear.
Unlike competing alkaline coil cleaners, Viper Brite is registered for use in food processing areas and is biodegradable. It is a non-acid coil cleaner and can be disposed of without having a negative effect on the environment.
Viper Brite is best applied through the Viper Foam Gun. The technology is enhanced by the foam created through the gun. Other spray applicators can be used but require a pre-dilution, so the application will not be as efficient. Viper Brite must be thoroughly rinsed. Any chemical left on the coil can damage the coil fins.
How To Use:
1. Turn off or disconnect all power.
2. Always wear protective gloves, goggles, and clothing. Use in well ventilated areas. Not recommended for indoor coil use.
3. Use a foam gun or pump sprayer to fully saturate coil with fluid.
4. Wait 5 to10 minutes. Foam will generate and loosen dirt, grease, grime, and hard oxidation.
5. Rinse with plenty of water.
6. In food processing areas: Remove or protect all food and packaging materials. Rinse with potable water after use if contact with food or packaging materials is expected.
10:1 for Heavy Duty
15:1 for Medium Duty
20:1 for Light Duty
Buy with 100% confidence knowing your purchase is backed by the full Manufacturer's Warranty.
SCROLL UP AND "ADD TO CART" TODAY
Australia-wide Flat Rate shipping of $15.00 per order.
This includes multiple products up to 5kg only.
Additional cost applies for orders over 5kg. Contact us for quotation.