No Products in the Cart
FREEZE-RESISTANT MICRO LEAK DETECTOR
The Big Blu Subzero is an extremely low-temperature version of Viper's renowned Big Blu bubble leak detector solution. It is capable of detecting micro gas leakage down to just 22.4 grams per year. It is a strong persistent film forming liquid that has excelled in the field identification of gas leaks under freezing conditions. Big Blu Subzero is used by OEMs and industry professionals worldwide.
With a temperature rating of -34°C to +95°C and capable of detecting micro gas leakage down to just 22.4 grams per year, the Big Blu SubZero is the most durable product of its kind for leak detecting under extreme cold conditions. The temperature rating is down to -30°F. Bubbles will keep forming where other low temp products give out, freeze or become gelatinous. The product maintains a uniform viscosity over this temperature range, remaining fluid on the coldest of days while remaining bulky and resistant to evaporation on hot discharge lines.
HVACR systems, brake lines, pneumatic systems, gas lines and systems, fuel lines, refrigerant-based EV thermal management systems, fire suppression systems, hydraulic circuits
How To Use:
1. Turn off or disconnect all power.
2. Coat all surfaces with a flat liquid free of bubbles or foam. Focus on threaded connections, joints, and valves. Read the Leak Detection Manual for more information.
3. Bubbles will form instantly for most leaks. Wait 5 to 30 minutes. Micro leaks will develop and appear as white foam cocoons or tiny bubble clusters.
4. Place unit back into operation and check for vibration leaks.
5. Wipe or rinse surfaces if water is available.
Australia-wide Flat Rate shipping of $15.00 per order.
This includes multiple products up to 5kg only.
Additional cost applies for orders over 5kg. Contact us for quotation.