No Products in the Cart
MICRO LEAK DETECTOR
This is the original Big Blu micro leak detector downsized into a Brush On applicator.
Big Blu Brush On works in a temperature range of -18°C to +95°C and can be used while the system is running.
This product is great for spot leak applications and is supplied with a 10-inch extension dauber.
HVACR systems, brake lines, pneumatic systems, gas lines and systems, fuel lines, refrigerant-based EV thermal management systems, fire suppression systems, hydraulic circuits
How To Use:
1. Turn off or disconnect all power.
2. Coat all surfaces with a flat liquid free of bubbles or foam. Focus on threaded connections, joints, and valves. Read the Leak Detection Manual for more information.
3. Bubbles will form instantly for most leaks, while micro leaks will develop foam cocoons or tiny bubble clusters over 5 to 30 minutes.
4. Place equipment back into operation and check for vibration leaks.
5. Wipe surfaces (or rinse if water is available).