No Products in the Cart
MICRO LEAK DETECTOR
The Big Blu range of bubble leak detectors is used by OEMs and industry professionals worldwide. These strong, persistent film-forming liquids are the only bubble/foam indicators capable of detecting micro gas leakage as small as 18.5 grams per year.
Big Blu is certified for use on any grade of gas, including hospital-grade oxygen. Big Blu is food industry compliant (NSF certified), biodegradable, non-toxic, non-flammable and does not contain chlorine, aliphatic amines or ammonium compounds.
HVACR systems, brake lines, pneumatic systems, gas lines and systems, fuel lines, refrigerant-based EV thermal management systems, fire suppression systems, hydraulic circuits
How To Use:
1. Turn off or disconnect all power.
2. Coat all surfaces with a flat liquid free of bubbles or foam. Focus on threaded connections, joints, and valves. Read the Leak Detection Manual for more information.
3. Bubbles will form instantly for most leaks. Wait 5 to 30 minutes. Micro leaks will develop and appear as white foam cocoons or tiny bubble clusters.
4. Place unit back into operation and check for vibration leaks.
5. Wipe or rinse surfaces if water is available.
Australia-wide Flat Rate shipping of $15.00 per order.
This includes multiple products up to 5kg only.
Additional cost applies for orders over 5kg. Contact us for quotation.