No Products in the Cart
Viper is a potent degreasing compound that does not contain any hazardous ingredients or give off toxic fumes. It’s the perfect cleaner for small and hard-to-get-at coils and heat exchangers, including condensers, evaporators, radiators, intercoolers, oil coolers, gearboxes, transfer cases and engine bays.
No need to rinse the evaporator and the condenser only needs a light water rinse for minimal clean-up.
The aerosol injector produces a pin spray of expanding foam that penetrates deep in between the coil fins.
The foam will liquefy after a few minutes removing heavily imbedded grease and grime.
Safe to use on all surfaces, plastics and rubbers
Viper Aerosol Coil Cleaner is excellent for cleaning small kitchen equipment, HVAC-R condenser coils and HVAC-R evaporator coils. Automotive applications include radiators, intercoolers and EV thermal management heat exchangers.
How To Use:
1. Turn off or disconnect all power.
2. Inject foam starting at the bottom of the coil and fully saturate.
3. Wait 5 – 10 minutes to allow foam to liquify and loosen dirt, grease and grime.
4. Condenser coils – light rinse if water is available.
5. Evaporator coils – no rinse required.
6. Food processing areas: Remove or protect all food and packaging materials. Rinse with potable water after use if contact with food or packaging materials is expected.