Note: This product is out of stock. No Restock Date.
The Testo 875-2i thermal imaging camera will make light work of any industrial or building thermography work. Whether you're looking to use it for maintenance to prevent any fire hazards, or perhaps building heat loss to help with energy savings, this unit do it all.
The unit comes standard with voice recording via a supplied headset and digital camera. This makes documenting all thermal and real images simple and quick.
Non-Destructive testing on materials and components is made easy with the Testo 875-2i The unit has a high temperature option which allows measurements to be taken from +350 °C to +550 °C.
The built in digital camera will also allow you to create a real image in parallel to the thermal image, all this can be done while using the headset to save comments to go with your images so as to properly document everything.
Your Testo Thermal Imaging Camera also allows during Building Thermography to detect possible structural defects and also places with a risk of mould. The dew point in the room is calculated by manual entry of the ambient temperature and humidity. The surface temperature value measured by the infrared camera is then compared to the dew point. The camera uses traffic light colours in the display (red, yellow and green) to indicate to you any areas with a risk of mould.
FEATURES AND CAPABILITIES
- Built-in digital camera with power LEDs: Recording real images in parallel to each infrared image makes documentation and assignment easier.
- The built-in power LEDs guarantee optimum illumination of dark areas
- Voice recording included: You can save comments to go with your images using the headset
- Resolution and image quality: Detector size 160 × 120 pixels = 19,200 temperature measuring points.
- SuperResolution Technology (optional - please contact us for more info) enables you to take image quality right up to the next level of 320 × 240 pixels in next to no time. Four times as many readings and a geometric resolution that has been improved by a factor of 1.6 mean you get even more detail and even greater reliability with thermographic measurements
- Thermal sensitivity < 50 mK: Thanks to a temperature resolution of < 50 mK, even the smallest temperature differences can be seen
- High-quality 32° × 23° lens: The lens with its manual focusing enables a wide field of view and an ideal overview of the temperature distribution, along with precise focusing on the object being measured
- 9° × 7° telephoto lens: Record very distant objects precisely with the exchangeable 9° × 7° telephoto lens (optional)
- Automatic hot/cold spot detection: Critical temperature conditions are directly displayed during thermography
- Special measuring mode for detecting areas with a risk of mould for building thermography
- Solar mode: The solar radiation value can be input into the infrared camera and stored with each infrared image
- Pro software for image evaluation on the PC included. You can also choose to save the infrared images as JPEGs. Find out more about the software
- Standard measuring range from -30 to +350 °C. The high-temperature option enables flexible extension of the measuring range for industrial thermography up to +550 °C
- Testo 875-2i Thermal Imaging Camera
- Testo Pro software
- Soft case and Carry strap
- SD card
- USB cable
- Lens cleaning cloth
- Mains unit
- Li-ion battery
- Adapter for tripod mount
- Headset for voice recording
- Image quality: IR resolution 160 x 120 pixels
- SuperResolution technology to 320 x 240
- Thermal sensitivty <50mK
- Built in digital camera
- Display of mould detection
Please view the Brochure to view technical data for the Testo 875-2i versatile thermal imager.
Buy with 100% confidence knowing your purchase is backed by the full Manufacturer's Warranty. Please register your product with provided warranty card.
SCROLL UP AND "ADD TO CART" TODAY.