Note: This product is out of stock. No Restock Date.
The Testo 875-1i is a general-purpose thermal imaging camera. You can carry out completely damage-free testing on materials and machinery. The camera will allow you to visualise and record problems in industrial maintenance and production monitoring before a malfunction or a fire risk occurs.
With the testo 875-1i thermal camera, you can identify energy loss in building thermography, helping your customers to save on expensive heating bills. This unit will save you time, energy and money in any industrial thermography as well as in building thermography, and ensure problems are found before they pose a problem. Essential for any preventative maintenance programs.
The built in digital camera will also allow you to create a real image in parallel to the thermal image, all this can be done while using the headset to save comments to go with your images so as to properly document everything.
FEATURES AND CAPABILITIES
- Testo 875-1i thermal imager has intuitive operation, excellent thermal sensitivity and built-in digital camera.
- Built-in digital camera: Recording real images in parallel to each thermal image makes documentation and assignment easier
- Resolution and image quality: Detector size 160 × 120 pixels = 19,200 temperature measuring points.
- SuperResolution Technology (optional - please contact us for more info) enables you to take image quality right up to the next level of 320 × 240 pixels in next to no time. Four times as many readings and a geometric resolution that has been improved by a factor of 1.6 mean you get even more detail and even greater reliability with thermographic measurements
- Thermal sensitivity < 50 mK: Thanks to a temperature resolution of < 50 mK, even the smallest temperature differences can be seen
- High-quality 32° × 23° lens: The lens with its manual focusing enables a wide field of view and an ideal overview of the temperature distribution, along with precise focusing on the object being measured
- Automatic hot/cold spot detection: Critical temperature conditions are directly displayed during thermography
- Solar mode: The solar radiation value can be input into the thermal imager and stored with each thermal image
- Pro software for image evaluation on the PC included. You can also choose to save the thermal images as JPEGs. Find out more about the software
- testo 875-1i thermal camera
- Robust case
- Free Pro software
- Soft case
- Carrying strap for the thermal imager
- SD memory card
- USB cable for data transfer to PC
- Lens cleaning cloth
- Mains unit
- Li-ion battery
- Adapter for tripod mounting
- Image quality: IR resolution 160 x 120 pixels
- SuperResolution technology to 320 x 240
- Thermal sensitivty <50mK
- Built in digital camera
- Free Software
Please view the Brochure to view technical data for the Testo 875-2i versatile thermal imager.
Buy with 100% confidence knowing your purchase is backed by the full Manufacturer's Warranty. Please register your product with provided warranty card.
SCROLL UP AND "ADD TO CART" TODAY.