The testo 416 is a compact anemometer with permanently attached vane probe with telescopic handle (max. 890mm). Volume flow is shown directly in the display. Accurate volume flow calculation due to easy input of duct area. Timed and multi-point mean calculation provide information on mean volume flow. Min/max values can also be shown in the display. The Hold function enables you to freeze the current reading in the display.
- Direct display of volume flow
- Multi-point or timed mean calculation
- Max/min values
- Hold button to freeze readings
- Display light
- Auto-Off function
FEATURES AND CAPABILITIES
- Permanently connected telescopic sensor – maximum length 890 mm, diameter 16 mm
- Airflow measurements, selective and time mean values for calculating air volume
- Hold function; min/max display; auto power off
- Calibration certificate and batteries included
- Testo 416 vane anemometer with permanently connected 16 mm telescopic vane (max. length 890 mm)
- Protocol certificate
- Measuring range: 0.6 to 40 m/s
- Accuracy: ±(0.2 m/s + 1.5 % of mv)
- Operating temperature: -20 to +50 °C
- Storage temperature: -40 to +70 °C
- Battery type: 9V block battery, 6F22
- Battery life: 80 h
Buy with 100% confidence knowing your purchase is backed by the full Manufacturer's Warranty. Please register your product with provided warranty card.
SCROLL UP AND "ADD TO CART" TODAY.