$228.00 inc GST
Estimated Delivery Between and .
With the testo 184 data loggers, you monitor every step of your cold chain in the transport of sensitive goods by rail, in the air or on the road.
With the temperature data loggers testo 184 T3, you monitor the transport of sensitive goods such as pharmaceuticals, foods or electronics, over an unlimited period. More info on applications (link to tab Applications)
At their destination, a glance at the display or the LEDs tells you whether the configured limit values have been adhered to. In order to obtain detailed information, it is sufficient to connect the logger to a PC – a PDF report is immediately generated with all relevant data. In order for you to be able to work even more efficiently and conveniently with the data loggers, all required files and information are stored directly and securely in the testo 184 T3: Configuration file, acceptance test certificate 3.1 according to DIN ISO 10204, instruction manual and PDF report of your recorded data.
The measurement value store of the temperature data logger testo 184 T3 has a capacity of 40000 measurement values. The measurement rate is freely selectable from 1 min to 24 h. The battery has a life of 500 days. The temperature data logger testo 184 T3 is supplied by a standard battery which can be exchanged by the user.
testo 184 T3 is compliant with GxP, 21 CFR Part 11, HACCP and EN 12830. Testo is an ISO 9001-certified company and ensures adherence to the norms through internal audits as well as accredited external audits.
All advantages at a glance:
1. Clear alarm indication: A glance at the the LEDs is enough to know whether limit values have been violated during transport.
2. Easiest operation: testo 184 T3 is intuitively operated, and can be used without special training or previous knowledge: The "Start" button begins data recording. "Stop" ends it.
3. Easiest configuration: In each testo 184 T3, a configuration file is stored, with which the configuration of the testo 184 T3 is childsplay – no download, no installation, no user interface and no additional costs.
4. Convenient readout: A PDF report with the transport data is created immediately on connection of the testo 184 T3 data logger to the USB interface of a computer. This is suitable for long-term archiving according to PDF/A standard.
5. Mobile readout/printout on site: Data transfer from the data logger to a compatible Testo fast printer (option) also functions wirelessly via NFC.
6. IT-safe: The testo 184 T3 data loggers work securely without software installation or download, so that IT problems are triggered neither by the firewall nor the virus scanner.
Ideal for the following applications:
|Temperature sensor||NTC sensor, internal|
|Measuring range||-35 to +70 °C|
|Reaction time||t₉₀ = 30|
|Measuring rate||1 min to 24 h|
|General technical data|
|testo 184 T1||testo 184 T2||testo 184 T3|
|Power supply||Lithium battery, non-exchangeable||Lithium battery, non-exchangeable||Lithium battery CR2450 3V,
|Operating time||90 days||150 days||Unlimited|
|Battery life||-||-||500 days (at +25 °C and 15 mins
|Memory||16,000 readings||40,000 readings||40,000 readings|
|Alarm identification||by LEDs||by LEDs and display||by LEDs and display|
|Dimensions||33 x 9 x 74 mm||44 x 12 x 97 mm||44 x 12 x 97 mm|
|Operating temperature||-35 to +70 °C|
|Storage temperature||-55 to +70 °C|
|Tests, certificates||- EN 12830-certified (C,D)
- Certified by HACCP International
- testo ComSoft CFR software (V4.3 SP2 or higher) compatible with CFR 21 Part 11
Buy with 100% confidence knowing your purchase is backed by the full Manufacturer's Warranty. Please register your product with provided warranty card.
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION Extend the range of your temperature and humidity probe, your lux probe or your lux and UV probe for WiFi data loggers in the testo 160 series with the extension cable (length 0.6 m). Greater range for suitable probes Cable length 0.6 m Multiple cables can be combined (up to a length of 10 metres) AUTHORISED RETAILER Buy with 100% confidence knowing your purchase is backed by the full Manufacturer's Warranty. SCROLL UP AND "ADD TO CART" TODAY.
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION Extend the range of your temperature and humidity probe, your lux probe or your lux and UV probe for WiFi data loggers in the testo 160 series with the extension cable (length 2.5 m). Greater range for suitable probes Cable length 2.5 m Multiple cables can be combined (up to a length of 10 metres) AUTHORISED RETAILER Buy with 100% confidence knowing your purchase is backed by the full Manufacturer's Warranty. SCROLL UP AND "ADD TO CART" TODAY.
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION This external vacuum probe for the Testo 557 is designed to provide faster and more reliable evacuation measurements from 0 to 20,000 microns. This external vacuum probe features a secure connection and is suitable for use on all refrigeration systems and heat pumps. External vacuum probe for use with the Testo 557 digital manifold (0563 1557). SPECIFICATIONS Vacuum Measuring range 0 to 20000 micron Accuracy ± (10 micron + 10 % of mv) (100 to 1000 micron) Resolution 1 micron (0 to 1000 micron) 10 micron (1000 to 2000 micron) 100 micron (2000 to 5000 micron) 500 micron...
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION The spare measuring head for pipe wrap probes (TC type K) enables easy and fast replacement of your old measuring head, for example in the event of damage. Measuring range: -60 to +130°C, briefly up to +280 °C Replaceable measuring head with thermocouple strip for temperature probe with clamping bracket 0602 4592 Simple pull out the old measuring head with thermocouple strip and replace it with a new measuring head SPECIFICATIONS Sensor Temperature - TC Type K (NiCr-Ni) Measuring range -60 to +130 °C Accuracy Class 2 ²⁾ Reaction time 5 s 2) According to standard EN...