The revolutionary new “Generation X” line of TIF refrigerant leak detectors brings you tomorrow’s technology today. We not only changed the way our leak detectors look, but the way to look at leak detectors. Innovative MPC circuitry and Advanced Digital Signal Processing monitor the sensing tip up to 2000 times per second. Automatic reset, true mechanical pump, and visual indicators (TIF XP-1 and TIF RX-1) speed and simplify leak searches.
A completely re-designed sensing tip increases sensitivity, improves reliability, and lasts twice as long as its predecessor. This results in fewer comebacks, less hassle, and lower maintenance costs. We are so confident in the design and quality of these detectors that they are backed by a warranty of up to 3 years.
All Models Feature:
- Microprocessor controlled circuit with Advanced Digital Signal Processing
- Detects ALL halogenated refrigerants
- Certified to SAE J1627
- Variable frequency audible alarm
- CE approval
- UL classified
- Constant power indication
- Cordless and portable; operates on two C-cell batteries
- 14" (35.5 cm) flexible stainless steel probe with liner
- Carrying case included, optional holster
- Optional reference leak source
Additional TIFXP-1A Features:
- Tri-color, six-segment visual leak size indicator displays 18 alarm levels
- Seven levels of sensitivity adjustment provide an increase of up to 64x
- Battery test function with true voltage indication
- Mute feature silences audible alarm
- True mechanical pump provides positive airflow through sensing tip
- One touch reset
- Tactile keypad controls
- Three-year warranty
Dimensions: 12.20in x 10.50in x 3.40in
- Power Source: 3V DC; 2 “C” cell alkaline batteries
- Ultimate Sensitivity: TIFXP-1A - Less than 0.1 oz./yr. (3 g/yr.)
- Sensing Tip Life: Approx. 20 hours
- Operating Range: 30° to 125° F (0° to 52° C)
- Battery Life: TIFXP-1A – Approx. 30 hrs.
- Duty Cycle: Continuous
- Response Time: Instantaneous
- Reset Time: One second
- Warm-up Time: Approx. 2 seconds
- Unit Weight: 1.2 lbs. (560 grams)
- Unit Dimensions: 9" x 2.25" x 2.25" (22.9 cm x 5.7 cm x 5.7 cm)
- Fixed Probe Length: 14" (35.5 cm)
Buy with 100% confidence knowing your purchase is backed by the full Manufacturer's Warranty. Please register your product with provided warranty card.
SCROLL UP AND "ADD TO CART" TODAY.