Connect, Measure, Test
Robinair proudly introduces one of the most sophisticated Digital Micron (vacuum) Gauges available for field service. Packaged in the same convenient case as our successful Digital Pressure gauges, this stand alone gauge is compact and can be used anywhere.
The RAVG-1 employs a sophisticated MEMS Pirani type sensor that directly measures flow. Unlike all other field service gauges on the market, the RAVG-1 is NOT affected by temperature.
The RAVG-1 measures vacuum from Atmosphere to 10 microns in 6 different scales, and can withstand overpressure beyond 30 bar. The unit employs an industry first multi-color backlight that functions as an instant go/no go indicator of acceptable vacuum or leakage.
- High resolution and unique backlight indicator make precision reading easy
- Patent Pending design, employs a sophisticated MEMS Pirani sensor
- Range from Atmosphere down to 10 microns
- Measures vacuum in Microns, mmHg, inHg, mBar, Pascals or Torr
- Extremely accurate at low micron levels
- Impact and water-resistant case with protective rubber boot
- Rapid response to changes in vacuum
- Auto shut off feature prolongs battery life
- Integrated "magnetic" hook
- Includes carrying case and tee adapters or in-line connectons (1/4" MFL x 1/4 MFL and 1/4" FFL x 1/4" MFL versions)
- Operating Range: Atmosphere to 10 Microns
- Resolution: As low as 5 Microns/0.005mmHg/0.002inHg/0.007mBar/0.66Pa/0.005Torr
- Accuracy: As low as +/- 5 % of RDG
- Over pressure: ~ 31 Bar/450 psi
- Measuring Units: Microns/mmHg/inHg/mBar/Pa/Torr
- Display: 5 digit STN LCD, 50 x 30 mm with tricolor LED backlight
- Power Supply: 3 x size “AAA” 1,5 V Batteries
- Input Connection: 1/8"-27 NPT Male
Buy with 100% confidence knowing your purchase is backed by the full Manufacturer's Warranty. Please register your product with provided warranty card.
SCROLL UP AND "ADD TO CART" TODAY.