No Products in the Cart
RectorSeal Gene 404L is a clear, regular body cement utilized for joining PVC pipe and socket-type fittings, and for joining ABS to PVC transition pipe and socket-type fittings.
How To Use:
1. Store and apply between 40˚F and 110˚F. Protect from freezing. Do not thin or use if cement has become curdled, lumpy, or thickened
2. Wear non-permeable gloves during application to avoid skin contact
3. Clean the fitting socket and pipe, and check for proper fit. Apply PRIMER to all PVC surfaces. While still wet, quickly begin solvent cement application
4. Shake well before using and stir frequently while using. Apply with the supplied dauber applicator. For pipe greater than 2" in diameter, use a natural-bristle brush sized 1/2 of the pipe diameter
5. Apply a thin coat evenly to the socket. Avoid puddling. Quickly apply a heavy coat to the pipe end. While wet, quickly insert the pipe into the fitting with a slight twisting movement until it bottoms out
6. Hold pipe into the fitting for at least 30 seconds to prevent the pipe from backing out.
7. Wipe excess cement from the joint with a rag. Allow 15 minutes before handling. Avoid full-line pressure for 24 hours. Cure times vary with size, fit, temperature, and humidity.
Australia-wide Flat Rate shipping of $15.00 per order.
This includes multiple products up to 5kg only.
Additional cost applies for orders over 5kg. Contact us for quotation.