The Ultima ID Pro 2 HVAC/R Refrigerant Analyzer enables fast, accurate testing of refrigerant, reducing the need for costly and time-consuming gas chromatography. Improved accuracy and the ability to test for a wide variety of refrigerants make this an essential tool for pre-screening refrigerants prior to consolidation and reclamation.
- Oil contamination resistant
- Fast test results
- Internal thermal printer
- Greater accuracy in less time
- Wide refrigerant range
- Refrigerant composition breakdown
- Remote software updates for new refrigerants
- Vapor or liquid sample analysis
- 1/4″ Flare sample hose
- Weight: Less than 10 Lbs.
- Analyzed Refrigerants: R22, R32, R134a, R404A, R407C, R410a, Hydrocarbons (HC) and Air
- Identified Refrigerants: R12, R1234yf, R408A, R409A, R417A, R421A, R421B, R422A, R422B, R422C, R427A and Hydrocarbons (HC)
- Accuracy: +/- 2% of indicated gasses or better
- Power Requirements: 12 VDC @ 2A via 110/220 VAC Adapter
- Approvals: CE, UL and CUL
- User Interface: Graphic display, soft keys, built in printer
- Sample Gas Extraction: Pressure from cylinder or system
- Temperature Range: 50 to 120˚F
- Humidity: 0-95% RH non-condensing
- Response Time: Less than 3 minutes
- Test Sample Size: 5 g per test
- Test Pressure: 50 psi – 500 psi
Buy with 100% confidence knowing your purchase is backed by the full Manufacturer's Warranty.
SCROLL UP AND "ADD TO CART" TODAY.