D-TEK® Select Refrigerant Leak Detector
Innovative Infrared Technology Delivers Enhanced Sensitivity and Long Life
The next generation in refrigerant hand held leak detection, the D-Tek Select, continues to revolutionise the field with its innovative infrared absorption sensing cell that is extremely sensitive to all refrigerants - and only refrigerants.
D-TEK Select Refrigerant Leak Detector maintains that sensitivity over time for consistent, accurate and reliable performance, even with the newer refrigerant blends. Best of all, the sensing cell lasts for approximately 1,000 hours—almost 10 times longer than the original D-TEK sensor—to lower your cost of ownership and improve job site productivity.
Additional enhancements to the hand held unit include a charging status indicator,
sensor failure indication and NiMH battery. The D-Tek Select’s combined features
offer quality and durability in an easy to use unit.
- Equal sensitivity to all refrigerants, including R22, R134a, R404a, R410a, R507 (AZ50), all CFCs, HCFCs, HFCs and SF6
- 800 hour infrared cell life offers a low ownership cost
- The infrared cell does not weaken over time, so response remains consistent and accurate
- Infrared cell cannot be overloaded by exposure to large amounts of refrigerant
- Sensitive to refrigerants only; will not react to smoke, humidity, airflow or temperature changes
- High efficiency air sampling pump provides quick response and clearing (zeroing)
- On board diagnostics indicate charging status and warn of low battery or infrared cell failure
- NiMH power stick is environmentally friendly and provides greater charging capacity
- 24 months manufacturer's warranty
- Medium to heavy duty
- Industrial A/C and refrigeration
- D-TEK® Select Refrigerant Leak Detector
- Hard plastic carry case
- NiMH power stick 12volt and 230volt adapter
- Tip filters
- Infrared cell
- Sensor Technology: Infrared
Sensor Life: 800 hours
- Sensitivity: 1g/yr (EN14624)
- Leak Indicators: 7 LED; variable intensity audible alarm
- Power Source: Rechargeable NiMH battery Battery Life 6.5 hours
- Probe Type: Rubber coated flexible metal
- Probe length: 43cm
- Control Panel Power: On/Off
- Control Panel Sensitivity: High/Low
- Operating Temperature Range: 0°C to + 50°C
- Storage Temperature Range: -10°C to + 60°C
- Charging Options:
- 230volt AC adapter
- 12volt adapter with cigarette lighter plug
- Weight with Power Stick: 0.54kg
- Certification CE Marketing Power Safety EMC SAEJ1627
Buy with 100% confidence knowing your purchase is backed by the full Manufacturer's Warranty. Please register your product with provided warranty card.
SCROLL UP AND "ADD TO CART" TODAY.