The DVG500 Digital Vacuum Gauge is the latest addition to the JAVAC range of high-quality digital vacuum gauges.
Offering a state of the art digital vacuum utilizing patent-pending technology to deliver the highest accuracy available, the DVG500 is affordable, easy to use and is fully backed by JAVAC.
Operating for up to 300 hours on a single 9V alkaline battery, the BluVac LTE sports a large 1/2” numeric display with a blue backlight display and measures from 0-25,000 microns with 1 micron resolution.
The innovative oil contamination sensor and self-diagnostics ensure accuracy of +/- 5 microns.
This solution is ideal for budget-conscious technicians without sacrificing performance. The unit requires no special equipment for calibration.
- Large high-visibility back-lit LCD Display
- Range of 0 to 25,000 micron with 1 micron resolution
- Accuracy of ± 5 microns
- Long battery life – up to 300 hours on one battery
- Analogue vacuum level bar graph
- Automatic oil contamination sensor
- Built in memory retains all previous settings
- Rugged, compact design – size of a manifold gauge
- Calibration self-test – can be field calibrated with no special equipment
- Sensor withstands overpressure up to 500 PSI
- Ideal for HVAC/R service and industrial use
- DVG500 Digital Vacuum Gauge
- Detachable swivel hook
- Battery (9V Alkaline)
- Instruction manual
- Connector Type Standard 1/4 inch male flare
- Range 0-25,000 Microns (3333 Pa, 33.330 mBar, 25,000 mTorr, 25.000 mmHg)
- Vacuum Display Resolution 1 micron increments (1 Pa, 0.001 mBar, 1mTorr, 0.001 mmHg)
- Warm Up & Response Time Instant
- Accuracy 5% of reading +/-5 Microns
- Operating Environment -12°C to 50°C
- Battery 9V Alkaline Battery
- Battery Life Up to 300 Hours
- Dimensions 9cm x 7.5cm x 3cm
- Weight 170g including Battery & Swivel Hook
Manufacturers Warranty: 12 months
Buy with 100% confidence knowing your purchase is backed by the full Manufacturer's Warranty. Please register your product with provided warranty card.
SCROLL UP AND "ADD TO CART" TODAY.