$464.00 inc GST
Estimated Delivery Between and .
• 4-Valve Efficiency - Vacuum, low side, high side, and refrigerant lines are individually connected and controlled. No need to switch charging lines.
• Four Valve Silver Anodised Manifold with sight glass [R410a] Celcius, KPA & PSI.
• 5/16" fittings plus 3/8" SAE Vac. Port.
• 3 x 150cm x 5/16" Hoses plus 1 x 60"x 3/8" Vac. Hose & Hose Hanger. [ suitable for R32 ]
• 4 Times Faster Evacuation - 3/8” vacuum port and oversize internal passages evacuate systems four times faster than ordinary manifolds. 3/8” port has greater area than combined inlets of high and low side lines.
• Unique Deep Draw Vacuum Valve Design - Proven diaphragm-type, soft-seat valves require only fingertip pressure to close completely. One turn to full open/close. Superior for deep vacuum service.
• Precision Gauges & Protective Boots - Unique design with easy to read color-coded scales provides superior resistance to shock, vibration and pulsation for superior performance and extended gauge life.
• PolarShield® Hi-Performance Hoses - 800 PSI working pressure, 4,000 PSI burst pressure (not all models include hose).
• Ergonomic Handles - Durable, soft-touch non-slip surface, even with oily fingers.
• Swivel Hanger
Product The SDMN5 is a portable, rugged dual-port manometer designed especially for HVACR field service technicians. Measures gas pressure, static pressure and pressure differential. The SDMN5 includes a zero adjust button of the face of the meter, a rugged rubber boot, a magnet on the back for hanging the meter during service, and the Auto Power-Off (APO) function conserves battery life. The SDMN5 measures pressure between -60inWC and 60inWC (inches of water column) and -150.0 to 150.0 mBar. The SDMN5 also measures P1 or P2 pressure readings and calculates the difference between P1 and P2. Take static pressure measurements...
Product The SDMN6 dual-port manometer measures gas and static pressure and also accurately tests pressure switches by simulating a draft with an internal pump. A pressure switch is a safety device that prevents the furnace from running in an unsafe manner. The SDMN6 tests the pressure switch to determine if it is working properly, or if it is starting to fail which can cause the furnace to run in an unsafe manner. Plus, with the SDMN6 you can easily calibrate any adjustable pressure switch to manufacturers' specification, so there's no need to carry a large variety of pressure...
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION The ACH4 current clamp is a small size accessory head for quickly reading up to 400 AC amps. The claw feature on the clamp makes it easy to quickly pick out the wire you need to measure. Once the current carrying conductor is isolated, the amperage is converted to mVAC for reading directly on the meter. The ACH4 works with the Fieldpiece “Stick” meter, EHDL1 Electronic Handle, EH4W Wireless Handle, DL3 Data Logger, the HG2 and HG3 HVAC Guide® System Analyzers, or any other digital multimeter (with mVAC range) connected by Fieldpiece ADLS2 detachable silicone leads or AHDL1...
Product The AAV3 is an anemometer accessory head for use with our modular instruments that measures air velocity and temperature in English or Metric units: Ft/min, M/s, MPH, KM/hr, ºF (degrees Fahrenheit) or ºC (degrees Celsius). Multiply your air velocity by the register’s free area to estimate CFM or diagnose duct blockages and quickly check the airflow balance in a conditioned space. Use with our DL3 Data Logger to track airflow or temperature over time. Features average and real time testing modes. The AAV3 Anemometer Air Velocity and Temperature Accessory offers several features and benefits to field technicians: Works...