Note: This product is now out of stock. No Restock Date.Go to: Fieldpiece Heated Diode Refrigerant Leak Detector DR58
The SRL8 Heated Diode Refrigerant Leak Detector is designed exclusively to make the HVAC/R Technician's job easier, faster, safer and more efficient. We set out to develop the best-heated diode leak detector for HVAC/R. We believe the SRL8 is it. It comes in kit form in a rugged, blow-mould case with all of the extras you don't get from the other guys. (see WHAT'S INCLUDED).
- Rugged and Accurate
- State-of-the-Art Heated Diode Sensor
- Sensitivity better than 0.1 oz/yr
- 15-hour rechargeable lithium-ion battery with wall and vehicle chargers
- CFC, HFC, HCFC, and blends
- Manual or automatic zeroing
- KIT: Leak Detector with Heated Diode sensor. Wall & Car charger.
- Includes RFE2 225mm Flex Probe and RRE2 Ridgid Probe. Case & Filters
The Fieldpiece ergonomic standalone design fits naturally in your hand. The ruggedized construction stands up to abuse most other leak detectors can't handle. The 15-hour battery life lets you work all day and then some before recharging. The included vehicle and wall chargers help you during overtime. The MUTE and ZEROing functions allow you to work the way you want to work. The magnetic hanger helps keep the detector out of the way when repairing a leak, but visible enough so you won't leave it on the job.
FEATURES AND CAPABILITIES
Three Sensitivity Levels: From 6.6oz/yr to <0.1oz/yr
Rugged / Ergonomic Features: Ruggedized boot and its fits in your hand
Heated Diode Sensor: Lasts up to 5 years (depending on use and exposure)
Audible/Visual Alarm: Turn the beep on or off - you decide
15-hour Battery Charge: Work all day and all night on one charge
Battery Life Check: See how much charge you have left by looking at the LED display
Non-conductive, sturdy probe: Stays where you want it
LED and Audio alerts: Find leaks in noisy environments
Mute: Turn off the sound when you don't want anyone to hear what you're doing
Magnetic Hanger: Hang the unit while you repair the leak
Advantages Over Other Refrigerant Leak Detectors
- Triggers on all CFCs, HFCs, HCFCs and blends. More sensitive to some refrigerants than others.
- 15-hour rechargeable, user-replaceable battery. It lasts almost two full workdays on a single charge (if your hunting down leaks all day). You can also use it while it's hooked up to the wall or vehicle charger.
- Filter system helps protect the sensor from moisture and other contaminants. The sensor is connected to the body at the other end of the snout. The filter is at the tip of the snout. If you accidentally hit some condensation or oil, the filter swells, shutting off the pull to the sensor and protecting it from failure.
- Manual or automatic zeroing. It auto zeros every two seconds until a leak triggers the sensor. After that you can manually zero the detector to help further pinpoint leaks..
- Up and running in 30 seconds. Some heated elements and corona discharge units take much more time to warm up.
- UV dyes can take several hours to travel through a running system and can degrade system components.
- Advanced Refrigerant Leak Detector - SRL8
- (5) O-rings and 10 Replacement Filters - RFL2
- 9-inch Flex-Probe Extension - RFE2
- Rigid Extension Probe - RRE2
- Blow-Molded Case - ABMK3
- Operator’s Manual
1 Year from Date of Purchase (excludes Consumables such as Filters, Gaskets, Leads, Batteries, Fuses, Sensors, Case etc)
Buy with 100% confidence knowing your purchase is backed by the full Manufacturer's Warranty. Please register your product with provided warranty card.
SCROLL UP AND "ADD TO CART" TODAY.