TR1157.Y.01 Removable AC/R Joint Sealant - Warranty Seal
Seal Up is a joint sealant for A/C systems that forms a chemically resistant film over the threads. It is essential to eliminate any leakage between the threads, the gaskets and the joints as it adheres to internal surfaces filling all micro-cracks.
- Eliminate any leakage between the threads, gaskets, and joints of AC systems
- It prevents vibration from loosening nuts, joints, bolts, etc.
- Suitable to all plastics and metals
- Effectively seals while remaining flexible and allowing its removal
- Threaded spout for better sealing
- Works from a temperature of -90° to +200°
- Resistant both in a vacuum and with pressure up to 500 Bar / 7250 Psi
HOW TO USE
- Clean the surfaces with THOR, the Errecom spray to assure that they are clean and dry
- Apply a thin film of Seal Up on the entire circumference and on both joints
- Wait a minute
- Assemble and tighten as required
- When the product is dry, the system can be put under pressure. Seal Up requires a cure time of 1hr
Cleaning: to remove any residue of sealant, use THOR, the Errecom spray
- 1 x 50mL Seal Up Removable AC/R Joint Sealant
Buy with 100% confidence knowing your purchase is backed by the full Manufacturer's Warranty.
SCROLL UP AND "ADD TO CART" TODAY