RK1349 Test to Verify the Presence of Acid in Compressor Oil
ACID-TEST contains chemical ingredients that react when in contact with acidity, changing their colour and indicating the nominal pH level of compressor oil.
ACID-TEST is essential to individuate the presence of acidity inside an AC/R System. The use of ACID-TEST is a very important and accurate step in regular preventative maintenance to detect the presence of acid inside lubricants.
- Easy to use: just add a few drops of lubricant, shake the bottle and wait a few seconds to see the result
- Clear and accurate results
- Ideal to perform regular preventive maintenance of the compressor
- Non-flammable, non-toxic and non-hazardous
- Affordable (especially compared to laboratory acid tests)
- 4 test kits included
- Pick up a small quantity (mL) of lubricant from the system
- Pour 2 mL of POE or 4 mL of any other lubricant into a container
- Tighten the cap securely and shake the content of the container energetically for some seconds
- Watch the change of colour:
– if purple or blue – the lubricant has a low level of acidity. No intervention needed
– if green – the lubricant has a medium level of acidity. An intervention is required to correct the conditions of the system
– if yellow – the lubricant has a high level of acidity. A strong correction is required and even a general check-up is, in order to solve other possible problems
- 1 x Box Acid-Test (contains 4 acid test kits)
Buy with 100% confidence knowing your purchase is backed by the full Manufacturer's Warranty.
SCROLL UP AND "ADD TO CART" TODAY