CHANGE THE VALVE IN 10 SECONDS!
TV-90 Patent pending design replaces leaky or broken valve stems without breaking down the tire from the wheel–a great time saver!
- Insert T-handle between rim and valve stem of deflated tire.
- Turn the T-handle 1/4 turn to hook the valve stem and pull out.
- Thread new valve stems on the end of the plunger rod (the base of the valve stem should be lubricated).
- With the insertion cone positioned over the stem hole, push the plunger rod/valve stem completely through the insertion cone.
- Pull back to seat the valve stem and un-thread.
Buy with 100% confidence knowing your purchase is backed by the full Manufacturer's Warranty.
SCROLL UP AND "ADD TO CART" TODAY.