KCK-M Male Kwik-Coupler Adapter Repair Kit
The Kwik-Coupler adapter repair kit is intended for use with Imperial brand 16-C, 17-C, 18-C and 19-C Kwik-Coupler adapters and PolarShield KC-Series hose.
- Suits 16-C, 17-C, 18-C & 19-C Kwik Couplers. Also PolarSheild KC-Series Hose
- 2 x Hex Sleeve
- 2 x Spring
- 2 x Stem Assembly
- Remove the threaded sleeve on the end of Kwik-Coupler adapter. A vise may be necessary to remove the old straight sleeve - the 90° has a screwdriver slot on the back for removal.
- Discard old stem and spring.
- Use a wire brush to clean sealant residue from disassembled parts.
- Insert new stem and spring.
- Apply one bead of thread sealant entirely around the thread. Do not apply excessive sealant - this may damage the O-ring seal and cause leakage. Assemble to length at right (Fig. 1 & 2). For the 90° style, engage threads until the bottom of the slot is even with the back of the coupler (Fig. 4).
- Allow the sealant to cure for at least 30 minutes. The Kwik-Coupler® adapter is now ready to use
Buy with 100% confidence knowing your purchase is backed by the full Manufacturer's Warranty.
SCROLL UP AND "ADD TO CART" TODAY.