IR-94 Universal Inner/Outer Retaining Ring Pliers for Ring Size 1/8" to 1"
- Easy to convert from internal to external rings - Simple moves levers to switch
- Patented design allows for quick changeover
- Replaceable tips held firmly in place by hex-shaped locking guides: IR-94TP
- Tough steel construction for durability and strength
- Ergonomic anti-slip sealed air-pocket grips for comfort
- Spring loaded to speed up the work
- Black oxide finish resists rust and corrosion
- 1 x IR-94 Retaining Ring Circlip Plier
- Includes five pairs of colour-coded precision-ground tips and hex key wrench in a convenient storage pouch:
- (2) 0.024 in. Red Tips
- (2) 0.038 in. Yellow Tips
- (2) 0.038 in. Yellow 90° Tips
- (2) 0.047 in. Green Tips
- (2) 0.047 in. Green 90° Tips
EASY TO USE:
- Determine the largest size of tip that will fit the retaining ring holes. Insert tips into pliers and tighten set screws with included 3/16 in. hex key wrench.
Convert pliers to internal or external positions by gently squeezing grips and aligning the edge of jaws with a mark on pliers. Push both levers to the desired setting.
- Use a punch or similar tool to break any bond created from rust or dirt that has accumulated in the retaining ring groove.
- Push the tips of the pliers as far as possible into the retaining ring holes before squeezing the handles.
- Use only as much pressure as needed to remove or install the retaining ring.
Buy with 100% confidence knowing your purchase is backed by the full Manufacturer's Warranty.
SCROLL UP AND "ADD TO CART" TODAY.