300-FB HI-Duty® 45° Flaring Tool for 3/16”, 1/4”, 5/16”, 3/8”, 1/2” & 5/8” O.D. tubing
- Hardened steel, chrome finished cone makes exceptionally smooth
- High strength flares with a radius at base of flare – instead of the sharp angle formed by ordinary tools
- Slip-on yoke permits use in tight quarters, allows flaring where there is little space between nut and tube end
- New feed screw design provides smoother, easier operation
- Positive gripping and self-gauging of tube for exact flare size
- Sliding die blocks lock in place by lever clamp action to ensure even dispersal of force around full diameter of tube for superior grip
Buy with 100% confidence knowing your purchase is backed by the full Manufacturer's Warranty.
SCROLL UP AND "ADD TO CART" TODAY.