0563 0002 31
$1,737.00 inc GST
Estimated Delivery Between and .
All the measuring instruments can be quickly and easily commissioned and attached directly at the pressure connection or the temperature measuring point. They also make it considerably easier to work on measuring points that are a long distance apart, thanks to wireless connection to a smartphone or tablet and a range of up to 100 m (testo 549i, testo 115i, testo 605i).
Automatically calculate numerous parameters such as superheating/subcooling, target superheat, cooling/heating power, differential temperature or mould indication. Measurement data reports can be emailed directly as a PDF or Excel file.
testo 115i - Clamp thermometer operated via smartphone
- Fast identification of temperature changes by graphic progression display
- Convenient temperature measurement on refrigeration, air conditioning and heating systems with wireless connection to your smartphone or tablet
testo 549i - High-pressure gauge operated via smartphone
- Measurement of high and low pressure
- Low refrigerant loss since no hoses are required for measurements
testo 605i - Thermohygrometer operated via smartphone
- Automatic calculation of the dew point and wet bulb temperature via Testo Smart Probes App
- Measurement of air humidity and temperature in rooms and ducts
testo 905i - thermometer with smartphone operation
- Measuring range -50 to +150 °C
- Rapid detection of temperature change via graphical progress display
testo 805i - infrared thermometer with smartphone operation
- Non-contact infrared measurement of surface temperature
- Highly visible marking of the measuring spot thanks to 8-point laser
- Easy selection of emission level via stored materials list
- Image documentation with readings and measuring spot marking
testo 410i - vane anemometer with smartphone operation
- Measurement of air velocity, volume flow and temperature
- Easy parametrization of the outlet (dimension and geometry)
- Display of the volume flow of multiple outlets in order to adjust systems
- Convenient viewing of readings on a smartphone/tablet with the testo Smart Tools App
testo 510i - differential pressure measuring instrument with smartphone operation
- Measurement of gas flow and static pressure
- Simple configuration and determination of volume flow with Pitot tube
- Measurement menu for pressure drop test including alerts
- Magnetic holder for easy attachment
In this Testo Smart Probes - Ultimate HVAC/R Kit, you will receive the following:
Please view the Brochure to view technical data for the Testo Smart Probes - Ultimate HVAC/R Kit - 0563 0002 31
Buy with 100% confidence knowing your purchase is backed by the full Manufacturers Warranty. Customer must register the product with warranty documents that come with the product.
Product The Fieldpiece Dual-Temperature Meter, model ST4, measures two temperatures simultaneously using the included k-type, wrap tab beaded thermocouples. The technology inside the ST4 provides superior temperature compensation in rapidly changing environments commonly found while performing field service. Use the ST4 to find Delta T and just about any temperature split you want to measure. Displays T1, T2 and T1-T2 in big numbers on the LCD screen. Features two front face calibration pots and comes in our clear front case with magnetic hanger model ANC6. Use with our optional ATWB1 wet bulb thermocouple to help you find target superheat...
Product The Fieldpiece SIG1 Gun Style Infrared Thermometer is a low cost, standalone non-contact infrared thermometer. Simply aim the Fieldpiece SIG/1 thermometer at the target and pull the trigger to display the surface temperature of an object. The temperature measured will be the average of all the temperatures in the field of view. The closer you are to the target, the smaller the area; The further away, the larger the area measured. The infrared temperature measurement is fast and easy. The Fieldpiece SIG-1 works best for fast readings, relative readings (one to another or the same one at different...
Product Convenient 2-Way Temperatures Folding ROD thermometer with 8:1 IR Great to quickly assess a system Folding ROD for in duct measurements 8:1 IR for register and ambient temps Hands free in-duct measurements Quickly calculates T1 - T2 across both ROD and IR AUTHORISED RETAILER Buy with 100% confidence knowing your purchase is backed by the full Manufacturers Warranty. Please register your product with provided warranty card. SCROLL UP AND "ADD TO CART" TODAY.
Product The 52228 Digital Differential Thermometer provides instant measurements of TWO points. (T1, T2) and T1 – T2. FEATURES AND SPECIFICATIONS Max Hold Function Data Hold Function Temperature in ºF or ºC AUX Out-Put Jacks T1 – T2 Differential Type K Thermocouple Input Temp. Range: -50 to 1999ºF (-50 to 1300ºC) Resolution: 1ºF (1ºC) Includes two 3 ft Thermocouple Probes