A good quality vacuum pump is an integral tool for complete A/C service. Mastercool vacuum pumps are durable and time tested.
They stand up to the most grueling conditions and will provide years of reliable service.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- New U.S. Design
- Stronger Motor
- Gas Ballast Valve Helps Prevent Oil Contamination Caused by High Moisture
- Easily Removable Vapor Discharge/Oil Fill Port. Contains Internal Check Valve to Prevent Escape of Liquid Oil
- Large Oil Level Sight Glass with Max/Min Oil Level Indicator
- Easily Accessible Oil Drain Valve
- Large, Light Weight Reinforced Base for Stable Positioning
- Field Replaceable Cartridge
- Cooling Fins to Keep Temperature Cooler During Extended Motor Operation
- High Volume Fan Provides Cool Air to Motor and Pump
- Manifold Valve Isolates Pump from the System when Testing for Leaks. Includes 3 Inlet Ports, 1/4”, 3/8” SAE and 1/2” ACME
- Dual Voltage Capability
- Thermally Protected Motor with On/Off Rocker Switch
* PLEASE NOTE: The micron readings on all vacuum pumps represent optimal laboratory conditions. Field conditions may vary from these readings.
- No. of Stages: 2
- Free Air Displacement: 340 lit/min (60Hz), 283 lit/min (50Hz)
- Ultimate Vacuum: 15 Microns
- Pump Motor: 1 HP
- Pump Speed: 1440 RPM
- Electrical Specs: 240 V / 50/60 Hz
- Power Cord: 240 V Cable
- Shipping Weight: 15.43 kg
- Dimensions in cm: 39 x 18 x 27
Oil Capacity: 18 oz / 536 ml
Replacement Cartridge: 90112-B
Buy with 100% confidence knowing your purchase is backed by the full Manufacturer's Warranty.
SCROLL UP AND "ADD TO CART" TODAY.