TC-1010 Pipe & Tube Cutter for stainless steel hydraulic service for use up to 1/8" to 1-1/8" (4 mm to 28 mm) O.D.
- The TC-1010 is the preferred Tube Cutter for the Hydraulic Service industry for continuous cutting of stainless steel pipe, monel and other hard-temper tubing.
- Includes (2) S75046 hardened cutter wheels & Deburring blade
IMPERIAL HI-DUTY® TUBE CUTTERS
- Enclosed hardened steel, thrust bearing feed mechanism for smoothest cutting action and trouble-free operation.
- Unique design eliminates spiraling for clean right angle cuts. Our high precision machining and construction method permits one-piece screw-type axle for easy access to cutter wheel – no clip to lose or replace.
- Rugged aluminum alloy body designed for handling ease. Body is hand buffed and nickel chrome plated to a high-luster finish.
- Foldaway hardened steel reamer with turned cutting edge removes inside burrs cleanly. Filing surface removes outside burrs.
- Rollers feature flare cut-off groove to reduce tube loss when damaged flare is removed.
- Imperial® cutter wheels are made of the highest quality wear and abrasion-resistant chromium steel and precision machined to exacting specifications for accurate cutting and long life. Each tool is supplied with a spare cutter wheel.
All Imperial tube cutters are 100% factory tested to ensure accurate spiral-free cutting.
Buy with 100% confidence knowing your purchase is backed by the full Manufacturer's Warranty.
SCROLL UP AND "ADD TO CART" TODAY.