Fieldpiece's top of the line True RMS Stick Meter, the Fieldpiece HS36 Expandable True RMS Stick Multimeter with Backlight includes the ranges you use everyday for HVAC/R field service plus includes a bright blue backlight and True RMS.
Like the rest of the HS30 series, the Fieldpiece HS36 comes equipped with a magnetic hanger, along with detachable silicone test leads and alligator clip probe tips for remote and easy one-handed testing, as well as the full set of built-in safety features.
The Fieldpiece HS36 auto-ranging stick meter also includes a bar graph on the LCD for an analog feel. Technicians who prefer Fieldpiece's expandable stick meters tell us this is the best digital multimeter for HVAC/R field Service.
The Fieldpiece HS36 is unlike any other found in HVACR. It incorporates a number of safety features, both those you can and can’t see, into the meter. In addition, the HS36 accepts modular test instrument accessory heads, so you have more testing capabilities without buying a lot of expensive instruments.
FEATURES AND CAPABILITIES
- Non-contact Voltage
- High Voltage and Continuity Indicators
- Silicone Leads with Detachable Probe Tips
- Rugged ABS case with rubberized bumpers
- Built-in magnetic hanger allows you to test with one hand or no-hands
- Built-in lead storage
- Ergonomic shape fits naturally in your hand
- Auto power-off (APO) to conserve battery life
- Display: 3¾ digit liquid crystal display (LCD) with a maximum reading of 3999.
- Analog bar graph: 41 segments with measurements 20 times per second. Range (RNG): Manual ranging mode (HS35) Overrange: "OL" mark indication.
- Auto power off: 30 minutes.
- Operating environment: 32 to 122°F (0 to 50°C) at <70% R.H.
- Storage temperature: -4 to 140°F (-20 to 60°C), 0 to 80% R.H. with battery removed.
- Accuracy: Specifications good in ambient conditions of 73°F ±9°F (23°C ±5°C), <75% relative humidity.
- Temperature coefficient: 0.1×(specified accuracy) per °F/°C. (32 to 64°F (0 to 18°C), 82 to 122°F(28 to 50°C)).
- Power: Single standard 9-volt battery, NEDA 1604, JIS 006P, IEC 6F22.
- Battery life: 300 hours typical with alkaline.
- Accessories: One pair test leads, one pair alligator clips, k-type thermocouple, 9V battery (installed), and operating instructions.
- Safety: UL,CE,Cat III600V,UL61010-1,IEC/EN61010-1
- 1 x 400A Amp Clamp Accessory (ACH4)
- 1 x Deluxe Silicone Test Leads (ADLS2)
- 1 x Short Alligator Lead Extensions (ASA2)
- 1 x Deluxe Meter Case (ANC1)
- 1 x 9-Volt battery (installed)
- 1 x Operator’s manual
1 Year from Date of Purchase (excludes Consumables such as Filters, Gaskets, Leads, Batteries, Fuses, Sensors, Case etc)
Buy with 100% confidence knowing your purchase is backed by the full Manufacturer's Warranty. Please register your product with provided warranty card.
SCROLL UP AND "ADD TO CART" TODAY.