Note: This product is out of stock. No Restock Date.
Go to: Fieldpiece Infrared Refrigerant Leak Detector DR82
Infrared Refrigerant Leak Detector for HVACR - Superior Sensitivity in a rugged design for HVAC-R
Like all of Fieldpiece's test instruments, the SRL2 Infrared Refrigerant Leak Detector is designed exclusively to make the HVACR Technician's job easier, faster, safer and more efficient.
Fieldpiece set out to develop the best refrigerant leak detector for HVACR. We believe the SRL2 is it. It comes in kit form in a rugged, blow-moulded case with all of the extras, see what's included below.
The ergonomic design fits naturally in your hand. The tough construction stands up to abuse most other leak detectors can't handle. It has an eight-hour battery life that lets you use it all day before recharging and the included vehicle and wall chargers help you during overtime. The mute and peak functions allow you to work the way you want to work. A magnetic hanger helps keep the detector out of the way when repairing a leak, but visible enough so you won't leave it on the job.
FEATURES AND CAPABILITIES
Superior Controlled Sensitivity: Doesn't trigger nuisance leaks unless in Turbo Mode
Rugged / Ergonomic Features: Ruggedized boot and it fits in your hand
Infrared Sensor: Lasts up to 10 years
Three Sensitivity Levels: Meets new SAE standards
Audible/Visual Alarm: Turn the beep on or off - you decide
8-hour Battery Charge: Work all day on one charge
Non-conductive, Sturdy Probe: Stays where you want it
Peak / Mute Buttons: Find leaks in noisy environments
Magnetic Hanger: Hang the unit while you repair the leak
Weighs 14-oz: Tough doesn't have to mean heavy
Advantages Over Other Types of Refrigerant Leak Detectors
- Triggers on all CFCs, HFCs, HCFCs and blends.
- Sealed sensor - Unlike heated diode and corona discharge leak detectors, the sensor doesn't "touch" refrigerant as it passes through the instrument. Heated diode and corona discharge units tend to degrade or fail when they come in contact with high concentrations of refrigerant or touch liquid.
- Doesn't trigger on oil or moisture like other types of detectors.
- Senses change in refrigerant levels. Works even in contaminated environments.
- Up and running in less than 30 seconds. Some heated elements and corona discharge units take much longer to warm up. UV dyes can take several hours to travel through a running system and can degrade system components.
- Advanced Refrigerant Leak Detector - SRL2(K7)
- (5) O-rings and 10 Replacement Filters - RFL2
- 9-inch Flex-Probe Extension - RFE2
- Rigid Extension Probe - RRE2
- Blow-Molded Case - ABMK3
- Operator’s Manual
1 Year from Date of Purchase (excludes Consumables such as Filters, Gaskets, Leads, Batteries, Fuses, Sensors, Case etc)
Buy with 100% confidence knowing your purchase is backed by the full Manufacturer's Warranty. Please register your product with provided warranty card.
SCROLL UP AND "ADD TO CART" TODAY.