Each job link tool is designed for agility and speed. The pipe clamp features Rapid Rail™ Sensor Technology which stabilizes in under 5 seconds with +/-1° accuracy delivering accuracy, speed and agility, even on most awkward pipe configurations. Plus, ambient air conditions don’t affect measurements.
This water-resistant, lightning-fast and accurate pipe clamp is great for critically charged systems and features a narrow jaw that connects in tight spaces and on irregular pipe shapes.
FEATURES AND CAPABILITIES
Powerful Wireless Signal Strength - Up to 350’ wireless signal - Directly transmits to your mobile device
- Powerful enough to go through most walk-in coolers and freezers
Rapid Rail™ Sensor Advantages - Stabilizes in under 5 seconds - The Rapid Rail™ sensor uses pipe to complete circuit so ambient conditions don’t affect the measurement - Beeper and LED indicate accurate connection
- Narrow jaw connects in tight spaces and on irregular pipe shapes
Logging is now activated..
- Simply connect your probe to the Job Link App and follow the update procedure. Log multiple parameters at one time to get the right analysis of your system.
Job Link Premium Pipe Clamp Probe
2 x AAA Batteries
Emery Cloth for Cleaning Pipes
- Measurement Range: -50°F to 257°F (-46°C to 125°C)
- Accuracy: ±1°F (±0.6°C)
- Pipe Compatibility: Electrically conductive 1/4” to 1 3/8” (6.4mm to 34.9mm) dia.
- Stabilization Time: 3 seconds typical - Sensor Type: Rapid Rail™ thermocouple (nickel chromium / nickel aluminum) - Measurement Feedback: Beeper and LED - Operating Environment: 32°F to 122°F (0°C to 50°C) at <75% RH - Storage Temperature: -4°F to 140°F (-20°C to 60°C), 0 to 80% RH (with batteries removed) - Temperature Coefficient: 0.1 x (specified accuracy) per 1.8°F (32°F to 64°F, 82°F to 122°F), per 1°C (0°C to 18°C, 28°C to 50°C) - Wireless Range: +100 metres - Wireless Frequency: 2.4 GHz - Battery: 2 x AAA (included) - Battery Life: 150 hrs typical alkaline - Auto Power Off: 2 hrs (can be disabled) - Minimum Device Requirement: BLE 4.0 devices running iOS® 7.0 or AndroidTM 5.0
- Water Resistant: Designed to IP55
1 Year from Date of Purchase (excludes Consumables such as Filters, Gaskets, Leads, Batteries, Fuses, Sensors, Case etc)
Buy with 100% confidence knowing your purchase is backed by the full Manufacturer's Warranty.Please register your product with provided warranty card.
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION Ideal for carrying out measurements at ceiling outlets: The 90° angle enables you to position suitable vane probes correctly at ceiling outlets.For high ceilings, you can also use...